You can help a number of Tribal families living on the outskirts of Mumbai remove the darkness from their lives during Diwali! As a result of the global epidemic, millions of Indian families are on the brink of starvation due to unemployment. Farmers and small businesses in the area have suffered irreversible losses and are trying to stay afloat!
We noticed that many villages are underserved in terms of essential services on several occasions. We're primarily referring about tribesmen who dwell in the Palghar and Thane districts of Maharashtra. The tribesmen are migrating to work as unskilled laborer's in brick kilns and construction sites. They are all paid in cash on a daily basis and as a result of their precarious employment; do not have enough money to eat right now.
We've all aided them in some way or another. This is, nevertheless, a very unique request to bring joy into their lives this Diwali.
Let's make sure that every home welcomes Prosperity and Happiness this holiday season. Let's make sure that no one has to go to bed hungry.
Let us ensure that we fulfil their "Diwali Wish" in the same way that we do for our own children by giving them new clothes, toys, and sweets.
AAJEEVAN is looking for a partner like you! You may be a HELPING HAND to one person by donating Rs.1100/- , which will be used to bring a SMILE to their faces.
We have been assisting many people for several years, and this would not have been possible without everyone's cooperation. We are eager to participate in relief efforts, offering food, shelter, medicines, information, and any other assistance that may be required. We are short on funds to meet the requirements that have arisen as a result of the current crisis. We will not be able to meet our goal without your help, so we ask that you pay whatever amount you are able to so that we can fulfil as many requests as possible.
Indicative costs are:
- Cloths – Rs.600/- @500 people
- Sweet Boxes – Rs.300/- @500 people
- Blankets – Rs.150/- @500 people
- First Aid Kit – Rs.300/- @ 100 families
- 10,000+ Dry Ration Kits were supplied in Dapoli following the Nisarg Cyclone in June 2020,
- 100 kg fruits were distributed at Tata Hospital in Parel, Mumbai.
- Resorts picnic for children with cancer was organized.
- Consultation for Cancer Victims at Tata Hospital in Mumbai
- 1000 Mango, Cashew, and Sagvan trees were planted at Dapoli
- The Cyclone damaged the roofs of houses in the villages, which was repaired by June 2020 and May 2021 at Dapoli.
- One Village One Ambulance
- Equipped Village Sub Hospitals
- Green Villages
- Gramin Rojgar Yojana