745 sq. Km. There are about 29,000 tribes and 40,000 migrant farmers living in 192 villages in Attapadi, which has a meter area.
The ancient tribes of the 19 tribes, including the Anavai, Tudukki, Galassi, Kadukumana, Urudama, Murugala, Kinatukara, Tadikkundu, Moolakkom, Mele Mulli, Gottiyarkandi, Kukkathikkal, Edavani, Paziyoor, Bhootyar, Mele Bhootyar, came to the fore.
There are over 3,000 children living in these tribal areas, with about 600 children studying in grades 1 to 12, who are on-line for a number of reasons, such as lack of access to travel, shortage of electricity, limited access to parents and access to Victors Channel. Has become difficult.
Of the total 192 cities, 144 are in the dark, 29 in the Muduga and 19 in the Kurumba sanctuary.
Out of the 6,000 students in the tribe, there are only about 1 to 12 students, and only about 1000 students participate through online, Viktor's channel and mobile phone.
If the online education is accessible to the rest of the 5000 tribal children, including the following children,
• TV & Dish should be installed in more than 150 cities
• Install UPS - Solar Inverter in 40 of these cities
• In their case study, the ST promoter and facilitator should be given leadership.
• Accurate monitoring of participation in the study should be made.
• BRC, ITDP, ICDS, Police, Forrest. Excise. The service of other volunteers should be possible.
• Have time-bound action plans.
• Special attention should be paid to the ancient tribal systems which are in the weak.
• Particularly the LP and UP classes / students
• Deliver study materials
If these are not taken care of, we will face major setbacks in the education sector after Kovid-19. The five-month period from March to August 2020 is supposed to be the darkest phase in Attappady's educational history.
In the immediate aftermath of the ITDP, the Department of Education, the BRC, the ICDS, the Police, the Forest, Excise Departments and other voluntary organizations should work together to implement a time-bound action system on a wartime basis, or else the education level in Attappady will be collapsed.