With increasing COVID cases and rising number of deaths every day , Mijwan Welfare Society has launched COVID RAHAT program to support and protect lives by
a) accelerating COVID vaccinations in villages by breaking myths and rumours , sharing verified information, assisting & guiding people to register for COVID vaccination.
b) supporting migrants and local communities by providing dry ration kits and finding livelihood opportunities
c) supporting local health authorities and institutions ( mainly Govt ) with Oxygen Concentrators ( depends on availability) and hygiene kits.
Your support is crucial so please donate generously.
Proposed geographies (Uttar Pradesh): Balia, Azamgarh, Chandauli, Mirzapur, Jaunpur, Ambedkar Nagar Ghazipur and Buxar Border areas on Uttar Pradesh.
You can support for the following:
- Rozgar Dhaba COVID Sanjeevani Center: To accelerate COVID vaccination drive: INR 50000 per month
- COVID hygiene Kits for local Hospitals: INR 10000 (per kit)
- COVID hygiene kits for individuals: INR 200 (per kit)
- Dry ration for migrants: INR 500 (per kit)
- Oxygen Concentrators for local hospitals: INR 60000
For any further details write to us at email@example.com or call 8795344230
Mijwan Welfare Society has 80G , 12 A , FCRA , registered ( with MCA) to receive CSR funds and is members of United Nations Global impact Network, India.