Why do you need Sharp Air Purifier?
very useful for Asthmatic patient and / or having pets in the house
- Indoor air can be 2 to 4 times more polluted than the air outside your house.
- We spend more time indoors than outdoors and we breathe more volume of air indoors than we do outdoors everyday.
- Current air pollution level is equivalent to smoking 5 to 10 cigarettes a day.
- Poor indoor air quality at home causes headache, fatigue, shortness of breath, sinus congestion, coughing, sneezing, dizziness and nausea.
- There are more allergic elements Indoor than Outdoor.
- Produce fresh and pure air as in a forest.
- Kills germs from air & surface instead of absorbing: replicates nature.
- Neutralize odour and toxins.
- With Plasma cluster Ion Technology, ions are spread throughout the room,to purify the air – even the air underneath the sofa, behind the wardrobe and under the carpet.
- Improves skin moisture, elasticity & texture.
- The True HEPA Filters used in Sharp Air Purifier is of the highest quality standards and are best suited for use in Indian conditions where the concentration of the PM1 & PM2.5 is high (as per WHO Report – 2014)
- Sharp offers the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) in it’s category (AHAM Certified)
Plasma-cluster Ion Technology replicates nature, by generating positive and negative ions and not ozone and from there on mother nature takes over. These ions go out into the air & surface and seek out and inactivate unwanted airborne pollutants.
The Plasma-cluster Ion Technology is superior to other ionizers (ionic air purifiers) & UV technology. An air ionizer creates only Negative Ions, and inactivate any contaminants by adding weight to the particles and drop to the ground, THEY ARE NOT KILLED. The danger is that they are still ALIVE and can HARM you. When these airborne contaminants are made heavy, they can fall on any surface underneath like food, table, furnishings etc. The UV purification method is PASSIVE in nature, as it requires the air borne contaminants to be pulled in through the unit to be “treated”. Overall, the effectiveness of this type of air purification is limited to the amount of new air it can bring into the unit.
The True HEPA Filters of Sharp Air Purifiers is of the highest quality standards and are best suited for use under Indian conditions where the concentration of the PM2.5 is the highest. Sharp offers the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR). It has also been verified independently (AHAM certified)
Plasmacluster ions also reduce static electricity present in the room, so that small airborne particles such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke do not cling to furniture and walls, and instead stay in the air, so that the airflow from the air purifier captures the pollutants in the filtration system.