Population: 2,500 people
No. of patients: Approx 50% of population
No. of doctors: Handful
No. of doctors treating COVID +ve patients: 0
No. of beds/hospitals: 0
No. of tests done: 0
No. of deaths: 20+ in the last 20 days
COVID awareness: Minimal
The funds will go directly towards supporting and spreading awareness in rural areas, starting with Pecharuwa, UP, in providing relief, resources, and awareness. By resources, we mean masks, doctor’s fees, medicines and maintaining isolation centers.
Why Pecharuwa, UP?
This little village in the Barabanki district has a population of 2,500 people, out of which 50% are afflicted. 20 people have died over the last 20 days. There are no labs, testing kits, doctors, or even masks and basic awareness amongst the people. We’re going to be working on-ground to provide this village with basic resources, and educating them on the do's and don’ts during this global pandemic.
- Safety kits & requirements = 50,000 Rs
- Junior doctor = 50,000 Rs
- Awareness & communication material = 50,000rs
- Basic immunity & COVID-19 required medicines = 50,000rs
- Groceries for the old and underprivileged = 1,00,000 Rs
- Setting up local makeshift markets to prevent people from leaving the village for basic necessities = 1,00,000 Rs