Objective: Reduce noise pollution around residential areas and on busy roads/streets/lanes.
Auto rickshaw & Taxi Drivers.
Private vehicle (cars, bikes) owners.
Pedestrians and Frequent travelers in Auto & Taxi
Phase 1 - Mai kaam bajata hu, Horn!!!
Meet 2lac (out of 2.7Lac) auto rickshaw drivers and 50k taxi drivers (out of 1lac) in person and make them memorize following guidelines.
1. Mi kami vazavto, Horn ! - Dont honk unnecessarily (Just o grab attention of pedestrians or just to get a side or just to over take vehicles). Strictly shorten long horns.
2. Don’t throw garbage on road instead keep a paper bag to collect garbage and throw it near by dustbin. Strictly no spitting on roads.
2.1 I am designing a Portable Spittoon Bottle for Chewing Tobacco.
2.2 Distribute Portable Spittoon Bottle for Chewing Tobacco on no cost basis to all auto drivers.
3. No abusive language on street (when passengers on boarded). Strictly follow traffic rules like stay inside lane, don’t jump signals, stay inside zebra crossing indication, slow down speed near schools, colleges, temples etc
4. If required, driver can come out on road to manage the traffic & make way for other vehicles, Ambulance etc rather stay stuck in the traffic jam.
Phase 2 – Streetment
- Meet pedestrians, travelers in taxi & Auto in person to make them aware of etiquettes to travel.
- Respect driver. Driver is hired for his services. Be nice with them.
- Ensure strictly no touching of feet’s /footwear’s to Autoricksaw meter.
- Don’t force driver to rush, jump signals, speed up.
- No smoking inside Auto/taxi without permission of driver, in case drive is allergic to cigarette smoke.
- Ensure to keep change & Pay in change so that passengers can get down immediately once vehicle stops. Ask driver for tentative meter price to destination
- Pedestrians must walk on footpath, and NOT ON STREET. This is to let vehicle/ traffic move swiftly.
- Be cautious while crossing roads (not to make use of phones).
70000/- INR (Seventy thousand) - Digital marketing of Mission 25dB
50000/- INR (Fifty thousand) - Make a rap song
15000/- INR (Fifteen thousand) - Purchase essential stationary (like placard, Bluetooth mic)
15000/- INR (Fifteen thousand) - Glowing stickers for auto & Taxi
20000/- INR (Twenty thousand) - Design Portable Spittoon Bottle for Chewing Tobacco
20000/- INR (Twenty thousand) - Brand T-shirts, caps and tiny gifts (key-chains) for drivers.
10000/- INR (Ten thousand) - Travelling & Miscellaneous cost
Also, I will drive this initiative in a particular area of Mumbai (Like Borivali W) and then spread awareness in other parts of Mumbai. Hence requesting everyone to donate in the very socially critical subject (of Noise pollution control practice) as much as possible.
I am a professional project Manager (PMP credential holder) certified from Project Management Institute and also a Post Graduate from XLRi in Business Management. Over 18 years of experience in IT in various domains (like Insurance, Oil & Gas, Paints & Chemicals).
Tejas - 7710098946