Please help to spread the awareness in Mumbai with your generous contributions.
The funds will be used to organize below events. In addition to below, a portion of the funds will be used for creating digital content - website, videos, PDFs, etc.,
For additional details, please visit https://www.sirijeevan.org.
Listen to Dr. Khadar Valli at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqsFDIpPJdc.
- Raise INR 10,00,000 through crowd funding.
- Organize 12 awareness sessions to 10,000 plus people.
- Conduct 3 Siri Jeevan (Healthy Lifestyle) 3-day events.
- Train 100 plus volunteers on Siri Jeevan life style.
- Train 100 plus chefs or home makers on millet recipes.
- Train 100 plus farmers on Jungle Krishi farming methods.
- Digitize the content and make it available via https://www.sirijeevan.org/
Target date: To cover Mumbai by Dec 31st, 2019.
Overall goal: Spread awareness in Mumbai on leading decease free healthy life with millets based food system(s).
Progress so far:
As volunteers, we have spent around INR 3,00,000 from our pockets to kick off the movement in Mumbai by organizing below events and carrying out associated work. So far we have reached out to 3000+ people in Mumbai / Maharashtra. Need your support now to take this to a wider base.
- Siri Jeevan (Healthy Lifestyle) 3 day event by Dr. Sarala at RMP Uttan facility in Mumbai between Apr 25th and Apr 28th, 2019.
- Siridhanya (Positive Millets) awareness sessions by Dr. Sarala at Powai, Thane and at an MNC in Ghatkopar in Mumbai between Apr 29th and Apr 30th, 2019.
- Siridhanya (Positive Millets) awareness sessions by Dr. Khadar Valli at Bhiwandi, Chembur and at an MNC in Powai between Jun 9th and Jun 10th, 2019.
- Distributed around 1000 books at the above events.
- Digitized the content at https://www.sirijeevan.org
- Formed and maintaining WhatsApp/Telegram groups with over 500+ members.
If interested, please join us on WhatsApp/Telegram for further discussion and involvement.
Please install telegram using https://tinyurl.com/p7deayu.
Join Siridhanya Maharashtra Telegram Group using link https://tinyurl.com/y24sucys.
Join Siridhanya Mumbai Telegram Group using link https://tinyurl.com/yy6zom3v.
Join Siridhanya Pune WhatsApp Group using link https://tinyurl.com/y3lhywql.