All Honorable Patrons ;
Respected Sir /Madam /Brothers and Sisters,
Myself, Gunamay Das, Managing Trustee of “STPN TRUST ( Registered under 12AA,80G,FCRA) & Chairman of Nandkumar Jeevanrao STPN High School (Bengali & English Medium). We are running an English as well as a Bengali Medium Charity School “Nandkumar Jeevanrao STPN High School” at Sahebnagar,Satkhanda Sahebnagar,Khejuri,Purba Medinipur- 721431,West Bengal where 600 poor students get their Education, books and Food at free of cost. Presently we have classes from Play Group to Higher Secondary with a student strength of 600 . We have a total staff of 57 in which we have 38 highly qualified & competent teachers and administrators. We pay them the as per Govt. of West Bengal norms.
Sir, this initiative has created a local employment. Our Male to Female ratio is 3:1 and SC to General category ratio is 1:4
- Poor students are getting their Education,Mid Day Meal, Books and Hostel Facilities at free of Cost ;
- We also provide Free Meals, Medical Treatments, & Clothes to Poor Elderly Men/Women, We had a tree Plantation drive along Village Road, Wherever possible, we have also given financial assistance to poor people for their Medical Treatments.
- Provided Scholarship to Poor Students for their Higher Studies.
- We are certified under 12 AA and 80G(5)(vi) of Income Tax Act,1961,Ministry of Finance,Govt of India for our different social activities.
- We are registered under FCRA Act-2010 having Registration No: 147121093 under Ministry of Home Affairs,Govt. of India. Till date I was struggling to manage everything with the financial help from Honourable Nandkumar Sir and loans from local co-operative societies. However, now with huge liabilities I am finding it extremely difficult to manage the running of my school. I am 30 Years Old now and I am completely broken. Our present outgo per month is almost 12.60 Lakhs (INR) for Staff Salaries which is really high for me to manage. I know that if I can continue for 5-7 Years, things will fall in place as the paying students will increase due to the reputation of the school, which is very good in the locality. However, at this moment I find myself exhausted and unable to pull on for a single month.Hence, at this moment I need your blessings and Help so that I can save the future of lots of students who have reposed faith in us and also the families of 57 Employees who are blissfully unaware of the challenges that I am facing.
- Our School is the only English medium School in Khejuri and Nandigram Constituency area in West Bengal ,So you can easily judge the importance and the extent of expectations from the local community.
- We are providing free Tuition to our School students in the morning and evening.
- Girls students are also opting Hostel facilities so that they can avail evening tuition at School but due to lack of Fund we are unable to provide separate Girls Hostel to our Students.
- Presently we have 3 Storied Building with 18 Rooms and another 2 Storied Building (Under Construction) with 12 Rooms which is inadequate to continue Classes and provide Hostel facilities.
I request you to help us to build more classrooms and a separate girl’s hostel. Moreover, funds to tide over the current crisis of routine maintenance expenses incurred in running the school.
Sir I have attached all the required Documents along with this letter so that you can easily understand about us and about our activities.
I sincerely request you to help us in sustaining this social experiment to uplift the disadvantaged and marginalized rural students, especially the girls students.
I shall be highly obliged if you kindly consider our request for the Grants to save and expand our School to serve the community. With Thanks; & Regards; Gunamay Das (Chairman-Nandkumar Jeevanrao STPN High School ) TOTAL EXPENDITURE
PENDING PROJECTS AND APPROX COSTING
DESCRIPTION AMOUNT (INR)/Month AMOUNT (INR)/Year AMOUNT (INR) /
For 5 Years
Office Expenses 2,500.00 30,000.00 150,000.00 Electric Bill 3,600.00 (Approx) 43,200.00 216,000.00 Administrative Expenses 15,500.00 186,000.00 930,000.00 Employee Salary 1,260,000.00 15120000.00 75,600,000.00 Mid Day Meal 180,000.00 2,160,000.00 10,800,000.00 Total Costing 1,461,600.00 17,539,200.00 87,696,000.00 Description Unit Cost (INR) Total Area Total Costing (INR) Girls Hostel to Accommodate 100 Students 850/Sq Ft 8800 Sq Ft 7,480,000.00
- So For next 10 (Ten Years We Need Rs.190,352,000.00 (In Rupees Nineteen Crore Three Lakh Fifty Two Thousand)Only.