Sri Aarogyam Yoga Center is based out in Jaipur (Rajasthan - India). We are working tirelessly for the last 10 years to spread Healthy Living, Peace and Happiness in this Society. Being a noble cause, we conduct FREE Yoga Camps & Sessions for Clubs, NGOs, and Old Age Homes.
We respectfully request your support to set up our Yoga Centre, in order to conduct the Yoga and Stress Management Sessions.
Our Motto: At Sri Aarogyam, we conduct Yoga Sessions and it is our initiative to spread Healthy Living, Peace and Happiness in this Society. Being a noble cause, we also conduct FREE Camps & Sessions for Clubs, NGOs, and Old Age Homes.
About our Yoga Centre
We would like to introduce ourselves as the growing Yoga Centre, in Jaipur (India).
We practice the path shown by Mahirshi Patanjali, in his systematically compiled "yoga sutras". Very refined aspects of yoga are practiced here by us. The Yamas (observances), niyamas (restraints), asanas(postures), pranayams (yogic respiration), pratyahara (withdrawal of senses), dharna(contemplation), dhyana(meditation), and samadhi (enlighten state) are some of the aspects of yoga which we practice here.
Specific and integrated yoga theopathy syllabus will be taught & practiced, thereby overcoming mental stress and strain tiredness, anger, laziness, weakness and promoting mental peace, concentration, memory & self-confidence including the preventive yogic-procedures for the common health problems/diseases, etc
It is our priority to keep all the participants well trained through our Yoga Sessions.
Introduction of the Yogi (Therapist/Teacher/Instructor/Trainer)
- Yogi Ankur was in the International panel of teachers of the Indian Council for cultural relations (under the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India) for teaching yoga abroad. He is teaching yoga for the last 10 years and has taken yoga and stress management classes for hundreds of participants.
- He has done mastery over the traditional Hatha yoga over the past many years. He himself is a spiritual seeker and working selflessly to take the message of yoga to the masses.
- He has done Masters in Psychology along with Diploma and certificate courses in yoga. He is a naturopath and lifestyle teacher as well. He has helped many to bring lifestyle changes and live a balanced life where mental and physical health is well taken care of.
- Laxmi Niwas Mittal Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT), Kotak Mahindra Bank, City Club, Neerja Modi School, Babylon hospital are among the few places where lectures and yogic practices were taught by him.
He believes in that: Once the body and mind function at their peak, life can open up some new dimensions which are beyond one's physical and mental structure.
Our Yoga sessions have seen measurable success. They have become very important to those involved. We want to provide a continuous experience for the individuals involved and get more people involved hence we are now seeking to expand our Yoga Centre. For this reason, we would request you to support our Yoga Centre.
• Provide comprehensive access to health and social services to people.
We are enthusiastic about this program and eager to launch it so we can become the most inclusive and culturally competent Yoga centre for people who need these services as we would also be working on the below mentioned issues:
- Community Development wherein our Main focus will be on Helping people (poor/weaker sections/Senior Citizens/Children/Women & Girls of the society) by providing Free Education, Meal and Medical facilities.
- Spread Indian Music, Art & Culture on a global platform.
- Strive to provide clean air and a greener environment.
- Setup Animal care centre (for stray animals)
We believe that our Yoga & Stress Management program is consistent with the
mission and interest of the people (across the globe), and hope that you will find it in your
hearts and budget to support this program.
We request you to support this program that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of our people. Your contribution will give us the jumpstart we need.
We would also be happy to personally meet with your committee to present this proposal. We would request you to kindly give us an opportunity to meet/interact with you so we can discuss the same in a detailed manner (wherein we answer any questions you might have and can discuss the merits and other aspects of our proposal).
If we can provide additional information to encourage consideration of our request, please feel free to contact us at 70149-61078.
Thank you for your consideration of our request.
Peace and Happiness
Sri Aarogyam Yoga Centre, Jaipur