The years of early education in one's life are very important as most of the mental, spiritual and physical growth of a child happens in these years.
A person's education is very important, and it benefits our society as well. The following are some benefits of education:
1. Increasing Employment Possibilities
2. Practicing problem-solving techniques
3. Strengthening the Economy
4. Ensure a Prosperous and Joyful Life
5. Giving Back to the Community: People with education recognize the value of residing in a safe and secure community. They are more likely to participate in initiatives that benefit both their community and society as a whole. Additionally, people are more inclined to get involved in both renovating their homes and resolving neighborhood issues when they can afford their own home. After all, it is crucial to get involved and assist the less fortunate in order to create a better world in which we may all live.
You could make a difference with just 7,500 Rs./per year and sponsor for a child's education. This would also help you avail tax exemption!
‘Drishti’ is an initiative by Hamari Pahchan NGO to bridge the gap between the privileged and underprivileged children of the society. It all began with informal education sessions, which are conducted regularly and include important themes for the development of the child's cognitive and behavioral aspects.