For my birthday this year, I've decided to raise funds that can help SOS Children's Villages (SCV)sponsor a child and hopefully (if you guys help) his/her education for a year.
As per SCV:
- Rs. 990 - Supports accomodation and well being of a child for a month
- Rs. 1980 - Supports a child's education for a month
- Rs. 2970 - Supports both for a child for a month
- Rs. 11880 - Supports accommodation and wellbeing child for a year
- Rs. 28200 - Supports a child and his/her education for a year
"At SOS Children’s Villages of India, we are committed to the welfare of parentless and abandoned children, often throughout the whole of their childhood and to strengthening families and communities as a preventive measure in the fight against child abandonment and social neglect.
We not only provide abandoned and parentless children a loving home but also ensure that they receive proper education. We want our children to become capable, contributing members of society, which is why all our efforts are directed towards helping them realise their highest potential in this competitive world."