We are fundraising for Smart Gaon Development for Jabera and Nohta Village (Damoh District) in Madhya Pradesh.
With this Fundraising Campaign , SmartGaon Development Foundation will execute “Swachh & Sundar Village Program” in Jabera & Nohta Village .
* Swachh & Sundar Village Program * for Each Village
1. Wall paintings across village : (60-80) paintings : Cost 80K (Approx.)
2. LED Street lights installation across Village : 50 Lights : Cost 80K (Approx.)
3. Dustbins across Village - 60 dustbins : Cost 120K (Approx.)
4. Setup one clean drinking water system in Govt School : Cost 50K (Approx.)
5. Library with 500 books : Cost 20K (Approx.)
6. Jute Bags Distribution to each village family (1000) : Cost 50K (Approx.)
7. Tree plantation across Village : 50 Trees (With Village Support)
8. Setup One Rain Water Harvesting System in Village : Cost 60K (Approx.) 9. Sports Kit for Children - Cricket, Football, Volleyball etc. : Cost 10K (Approx.)
10. Digital Projector for General awareness (1) : Cost 30K (Approx.)
We would like to request you to contribute and join this Fundraising Campaign for golden cause and share with your friends & relatives so that we can convert these villages into Swachh & Sundar Village soon.
SmartGaon Development Foundation (SGDF) is an Indian non-governmental organization, currently headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The main goal of SGDF is to develop Village as Sanitized, Self-Sustained and Digitally Empowered Society.
- Swachh & Sundar Village Program
- Smart School Development for digital Education
- Smart Skills Development Center for 100% digital literacy in Village
- Smart Infrastructure Development
Website : https://smartgaon.org/
Wiki : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SmartGaon
FB : https://www.facebook.com/smartgaonindia
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/smartgaon
Twitter : https://twitter.com/smartgaonindia