Support the families of Brave Martyr Soldiers of Pulwama attack. 45 brave soldiers have lost their lives because of the cowardly terrorist attack on 14-Feb-2019.
We are not soldiers. If we can't go to the border and stand alongside our soldiers at this dark moment, the least we can do is support their families in every possible way.
Please donate/contribute as much as possible. Even a single rupee counts!
1. Since this is not for a single person benefit, but for martyrs, Milaap has promised me that they won't charge any fee for this.
2. The money will be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign.
3. The money received will be automatically transferred to the Government CRPF or National Defence Fund (after informing me as I have started this campaign). So complete transparency.
4. All of us will be able to see details of each paisa raised. Milaap has even created a separate Yes Bank Account and a UPI Id for this.
5. If we are paying by PayTm or UPI, even a single rupee can be donated. However, if we want to donate via Bank Credit or Debit cards or Net Banking, minimum 100 rupee donation is possible.
Siddhant Jain, an MIT Manipal alumnus and a proud Indian.