1. Every household should have one or two members from Serve India Squad. Hence we need to make it popular among the common mass. Details of every member is to be shared to the nearest police station.
2. Each city is to be divided into small zones. Each zone will have its own group and group heads. Women will have the access to these groups and group heads telephone numbers. In need, the women can directly ping in the group or call group head and the group head will ask the nearest SIS member to help her.
3. Each SIS member will provided a rating for the help he or she does by the person in need. We will be collaborating with private companies to consider their SIS rating as well for employment. Hence it will attract more interest among the people for SIS.
4. What SIS member would get if he joins the group?
There are instances where a common man is pressurized by the system or the system is not fair to him or her. As a SIS member, on proving his case to be true, he will be provided by the assistance of all the SIS members in the city.
For all this, SIS aims to build a smooth and stable app and make it popular among the common mass by advertizing it.
SIS aims to power every common man via networking and ensure safety of our women.
Every donor would automatically be in the core committee of SIS who helped building SIS.
1. Motive to earn profit :- No
2. Distribution of Funds :-
(a) Webpage/App Devlopment ( with required system infrastructures ) will cost around 8 lakhs INR. ( You can view this as a reference - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-create-an-app-like-whatsapp), Another reference - https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-cost-to-develop-an-app-like-Telegram.
(b) Next is to add the maximum number of people to be a part of this initiative.
This will be achieved by :
Extensive Social media ad campaign ( Fb, Instagram, Twitter) attracting public to join the initiative on a large scale - 1lakh INR ( 3500 inr per day for 30 days )
(c) Organizing SIS awareness conferences in various MNC's asking them to join the initiative ( First city to be targetted - Pune - Hinjewadi Industries Association ) - 50k inr
(d) Registering the organization as NPO - 15-20k inr
(e) Miscellaneous charges - 30-40k inr