Hope everyone is well.
Earlier this week, there was a major fire that broke out in Kondhwa, Pune, due to a short circuit that destroyed a lot of shops in that area. One of those shops belonged to a furniture vendor who has been working with us since 5 years. He had recently started his workshop in which he had invested all his savings. He lost his workshop as well as all his stock (both ready and the ones that were being made) in the fire, and cost of those damages is between Rs.7 to 8 lakhs. His bike got burnt in the fire too. He does not have any savings and is the sole bread-winner of his family. Please see the link below to the news article about this incident: Pune: Fire Destroys Furniture Godown In Kondhwa https://www.punekarnews.in/pune-fire-destroys-furniture-godown-in-kondhwa/ . I have also attached some pictures for your reference for the incident and his shop.
As he starts to rebuild his life from scratch, we’d like to ask for your help and support in helping him get back on his feet. Please feel free to send in your donations. This is a verified donation request and we would request you all to contribute any amount that you possibly can to help someone get their life back on track.
We hope you all can help and please spread the word too.
Thank you in advance for your contribution.