The digital divide in India has led to a massive learning loss for students in rural and urban areas alike. Access to technology and the internet is an urgent requirement and cannot be a luxury anymore, especially with this rising need for digitization of education. Only about 20 percent of students in rural Maharashtra have access to digital education. Innovative use of digital initiatives can make a difference for creating vital impact, to solve some of the key issues in rural education in India.
Visionary Fighters’ Behtar School is a project aimed at providing “Digital Infrastructure” to Government Primary Schools in Pune. With your help, we will establish Computer Labs and Libraries in schools of rural Pune and also provide Digital resources to the needy students.
The funds will be used for following infrastructure development activities:-
1. Computers (Estimated Cost - Rs.1,60,000 for 8 Computers)
2. Computer Table Furniture (Estimated Cost - Rs.20,000)
3. Printer, Web Cameras and Wifi Router (Estimated Cost - Rs.20,000)
4. Electrical Light Fitting for Computer Hall (Estimated Cost - Rs.18,000)
5. Library Furniture (Estimated Cost - Rs.1,20,000)
6. Books for Library (Estimated Cost - Rs.1,62,000 for 1000 Books)