To the great shock and surprise to me and my whole family, on 26.09.2021 approx. at 5:30 PM my son namely, Mr. Neeraj Nagpal has received a call from one Sh. Satveer (security official), who told my son that a fire broke out at my shop. My Shop belongs to all the Advocates, members and people who used to buy stationary items from our shop but this unfortunate fire accident has destroyed everything. I still don’t know the cause of the fire but my family has lost everything due to this fire. The entire stock of stationery items, coats, gowns, money which was in the drawer and all other things which were there in the shop has been destroyed and the premises has also been damaged. We have lost approx. 14 to 15 lakhs due to this unfortunate incident.
Nagpal Family is running this Shop for the past 45 years. I lost my husband in 2013 and also I have lost my eldest son in the year 2019 and presently I am suffering from breast cancer Stage - II.
My family is already facing a financial crisis and this unfortunate accident has handicapped us and we don’t have any other source of income other than this shop. Me and my family are still in shock. Nagpal Family is looking for your support so that we can again restore our shop and business.
I urge you all to kindly help me and my family and donate for the survival of this Shop and my family and show mercy towards my family.
Every penny donated by you all will restore the faith of my family in the humanity and will help us restoring our business and the only source of income. Nagpal Family will always be grateful to all of you for the support and help.