From time immemorial, in India, the Vedic tradition has encouraged an Agrarian based civilization. Cows have always played a pivotal role in the Vedic Agrarian society. The Cow is revered as the most sacred animal to Hindus, a fact that is evidenced by the dedication of several hymns and rituals, reverentially addressing it as ‘GOMATHA’ divine mother cow in all the sacred scriptures including Vedas and Puranas. ‘Gomatha’ is a symbolic representation of 33 crore Gods who are said to hold positions in various parts of a cow’s body. As a representation of the divine, all auspicious ceremonies and rituals involve the Cow and its produce. Everything from, milk, butter, ghee, curd, cheese, even the cow’s dung, and urine are considered very sacred in Hindu Vedic tradition.
We need amount for 1 year and shelter and assigned
Doctors for regular check-up and employee salaries and the maintaining of Ngo.
1) Cost of one ekar border security wall of 80 cows is Rs 30 lacs.
2) Cost of 2000 Sq ft shed for grass store is Rs 20 lacs.
3) Cost of shed to 80 - 100 cows is Rs 30 lacs.
4) Four borewell for water purpose and also four water tank to store water is cost Rs 5 lacs.
5) Two rooms cost for stay their for Two Doctors and ten workers is Rs 5 lacs.
6) Reserve or Running Capital is Rs 10 lacs.