The lack of awareness and continuous spread of various myths and misconceptions is another serious issue in rural areas. Due to this people in rural areas are not able to identify covid and getting late in reaching the proper treatment in appropriate time.
Aiming to address these issues ‘Rural Health Connection’ will work in two villages of Lakhimpur Kheri and Pilibhit (Uttar Pradesh) namely Govind Nagar colony and Bhagwan Puri (Bailha) respectively. Initially we are planning to target 500 families. Our covid response programme includes:
- Health Monitoring in Village: Our volunteers in the village with the help of local doctors will monitor the health condition of people.
- Distribution of essential medicine will be provided to symptomatic patients.
- Covid awareness campaign: our volunteers will also counsel those patients about covid. Other than this we will also run covid awareness drive for awaring the villagers about the prevention of covid and the vaccination process.
Budget for the programme:
- Tab Dolo 500mg (100 strip): 1300 Rs.
- Tab Levocetirizine 5mg (100 Stip):15000 Rs.
- Tab Zincovit (100 strip): 8000 Rs.
- Tab Limcee (100 strip): 2300 Rs.
- Tab A to Z or Multivitamin (100 strip): 9000 Rs.
- Tab meftal spas(100 strips): 4000 Rs.
- Aclofen Plus Tablet (100 strip): 700 Rs.
- Sanitisation and mask distribution in the villages.
- Awareness tools:
- Banners: 3000 Rs.
- Awareness Micing in Village: 25000 Rs.
- Remuneration of volunteers (10):
- For 30 days 20,000 Rs.
- Medical camp logistics and management for 7000
Who We are
Umbrella Development Foundation is a non profit organization registered in 2020, under the Society Registration Act. We are currently functioning in two districts of Uttar Pradesh, Lakhinpur Kheri and Pilibit.
Requesting donors out of India to donate in the below given bank account as organisation's bank account is not active due to covid situation.