Dear kind donors, my mother is suffering from Stage 4 lung and bone cancer. She is fighting for her life... I am a middle class private limited company employee who can not afford for the treatment. My mother has brought up me with a lot of struggle and sacrifice and made my life meaningful. There is no meaning in my life without saving her from this dreadful disease. I have spent all what ever I had and I am humbly requesting for your extended contribution. The details of treatment are below: My mom was Diagnosed with stage 4 Lung and bone cancer which eventually spread to Adrenal Glands,Thorax and Brain. She is being treated at the Oncoxpert Cancer hospital.
These are the costs we had incurred .
- PET Scan to confirm the Cancer and get an overview of the size of the Tumor - Rs 30000.
- Biopsy for the Lung - Rs.2000.
- Chemo 1 packet / round costed Rs.72000 . so 6 rounds of chemo cost Rs 72000 x 6.
- Radiation for the Brain Rs 40000.
- Radiation for the whole body Rs 50000.
- stay in hospital is around 2000 per day for almost an year and half.
- During the Chemo rounds the platelet and blood cell counts drop rapidly so during the course of an year we need to transfuse 24 units of plasma and blood .so this costed - Rs.4000 to 5000 X 24
- A Lot of other miscellaneous costs for medicines and protein supplements.