My dream is dying, I can save it if I get ONE MORE CHANCE....
Because female entrepreneurship once a dream, now phenomenon
Dreaming is one of humanity’s greatest gifts. “When you fall while running, just get up quick and run faster” is what my dad used to tell me in my student days. This is what I have learnt from failure. I believe in defining my success which is far away from any comparison with others. Being able to express myself and having the courage to question the status quo when required, gives me the freedom to live life my way
Most people have dreams, goals and aspirations in life, but most of these people hold back from achieving them because they’re either scared, making up excuses or they simply don’t know how to make their dreams a reality. But I always believe “Dream your dreams a size too big, so you can grow into them”
FINALLY ON 25TH MAY 2019 MY DREAM CAME TRUE -
UNITED KITCHENS BARODA – Vadodara’s 1st Premium Food Park
- TOTAL INVESTMENT : 10.3 Million INR
- AREA : 10000 SQFT
- 23 KITCHENS, 300+ SEATING, TERRACE SEATING, CENTERLISED MIST COOLING, KIDS PLAY ZONE, LUSH GREEN LAWNS FOR SMALL PARTIES, LIVE PERFORMANCE STAGE, LIFE SIZE BIG PROJECTOR SCREEN.
- GENERATING EMPLOYMENT NOT ONLY FOR STAKEHOLDERS DIRECTLY ENGAGED IN THE BUSINESS LIKE RESTAURANT OWNERS, AND EMPLOYEES – BUT ALSO FOR THE HUNDREDS OF VENDORS, FARMERS, AND SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATORS INDIRECTLY, BUT SUBSTANTIALLY, DEPENDENT ON THE INDUSTRY.
- ALSO AIMED AT POWERING FEMALES TO START THEIR OWN VENTURE BY HELPING AND GUIDING THEM OVERCOME THEIR LIMITING BELIEFS SUCH AS THE CONSTANT NEGATIVE, LOW SELF ESTEEM, UNABLE TO LET GO OF PAST EXPERIENCES, ASSUMED FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. BUT MORE THAN THIS MAKES THEM TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON THEIR HUSBANDS AND AS TIME MOVES FORWARD THEY ALSO SUFFER FROM IDENTITY LOSS.
- The restaurant industry is one of the largest employers in India. Engaging close to 10 million people and second only to the railways, according to National Restaurant Association of India.
They say where there is a will there is a way but my way is an uphill journey with setbacks pulling me down.
I started our venture as a first premium food park of Baroda less than a year ago on 25th May 2019 with an investment of 10.3 million. By giving platform to more than 10 entrepreneurs too. ( i have not received any govt subsidy or bank loan because Women in India rarely own property that could serve as collateral for start-up loans. )
whatever i have invest till now that would have not possible without support of my family and friends. whatever i had i invested everything on this project to success my dream. We have not even survived our infancy and we have already suffered heavy rainfall and flooding situation which led to the damage to our venture and then followed by the COVID PANDEMIC and to make it worse things are very hazy for the food industry in near future.
Our morals are not down but definitely shaky. Our finances have almost dried up. We seek the support of the crowdfunding family to help us restructure our business model from
Dine in to Delivery, Meet and eat to Take always.
Serving our premise as a co working space for many small players help them cut their overheads and us in sustaining our dream.
I need your support so that your love for food should reach to the them who brings them to their plate right from the farmers to supply chain people to cooks to the delivery man. Do help us to sustain the basic industry i.e. food.
I are against all odds but with your support I will stay strong
1ST DOWNFALL ( Survived ) : Heavy rainfall in the city from 3rd month onwards, July to October Till Diwali. On 2nd, 3rd & 4th August 2019 entire city affected by severe flooding. Vanished major commercial properties.
2nd DOWNFALL ( Dying ) : Again 2nd major fall right after 6 months of 1st downfall. Reason Current pandemic. Entire world is in lockdown. Our doors are closed from 21st March 2019.
OPPORTUNITIES : As this Pandemic Continues to impact every part of our lives but we still see the bright side that there are going to be major opportunities not only for us but for the existing brands and new start-ups too at our project as mentioned below
- After this pandemic the restaurant culture is going to change totally. Restaurant concepts will invest into drive thru or pick-up window options. SO BEST PART IS ALL OUR KITCHEN OUTLETS ARE SELF SERVICE COUNTERS.
- Concept will reduce the dining room footprint as they continue to see a trend of more takeout and delivery. EXISTING BIG LOCAL RESTAURANTS HAVE TO REDUCE THE DINING CAPACITY. WILL FOCUS MORE ON THE DELIVERY & TAKE OUT CULTURE. SO EITHER THEY REDUCE THE SPACE OR WILL MOVE TO SMALL PLACES WHERE THEY WILL INVEST ONLY ON THE KITCHEN. SO AT THIS POINT OUR FOOD PARK IS THE BEST OPTION AS WE ARE PROVIDING ONLY KITCHEN SPACE THAT TOO WELL SUFFICIENT FOR UPTO 3 CUISINES. ALSO WE ARE AVAILING MONOPOLY AT BEST POSSIBLE FOR UPTO 50% OF THEIR MENU.
- PLATFORM FOR MANY START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS OF FOOD BUSINESS WITH LITTLE INVESTMENT WITH ZERO RISK.
- OUR OUTLETS ARE READY TO MOVE IN AND START BUSINESS FROM VERY NEXT DAY.
- ALL THE COMMON AREA EXPENSES WILL BE SHARED EQUALLY AMONG ALL THE KITCHEN OWNERS. BY THIS WAY THAY CAN SAVE UPTO 75% OF THEIR PAST OVERHEAD EXPENSES AS BEING AN INDIVIDUAL RESTAURANT.
- TOTAL AREA OF THE FOODPARK IS 10000 SQFT. WE HAVE CAPACITY OF 300 PAX SO EVEN IF ONLY 50 % OCCUPANCY ALLOWED POST LOCKDOWN THAN ALSO WE HAVE SUFFICIENT PLACE TO ACCOMMODATE CUSTOMERS OF ALL INDIVIDUAL OUTLETS BY MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- OUR ENTIRE FOODPARK IS COVERED WITH MIST SPRAY SYSTEM SO NOT ONLY THE GATE BUT OUR ENTIRE FOODPARK WE CAN DISINFECT BY USING THIS MIST SPRAY SYSTEM.
- WE HAVE AMPLE SPACE FOR PARKING.
01 Multiple food options available at one place
02 All kitchens live and very hygienic
03. State of the art seating arrangement
04. Entertainment zone and Kids play area
“PEOPLE DON’T JUST LOVE THE RESTAURANTS, THEY DEPEND ON THEM”