The group is working on food, gas supplies, and medical care requests from daily wage workers, migrant labourers, senior citizens, and pregnant women who are stranded in and around the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Need Analysis by way of ground level surveys, open dialogue and field visits in Labour Camps
- Provide resources: a) Delivery of ration directly to the beneficiary. b) Transfer money to identified and credible grocery /medical stores thus enabling families to purchase need-based essentials
- Document impact
- Young people must be at the front line of this crisis.
- It is only through action that change will come about.
- Individuals always have and must continue to pull out fellow individuals from this crisis.
For any further details or questions please reach out to Abhijit Biswas at firstname.lastname@example.org or Romila Gillella at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org