Rinki, 22 years old, had been my house help and more like my family for the past 4 years. She has taken care of my kids with so much honesty and love. My heart breaks to share with you all that in an unfortunate gas leak accident at her home where she stays with her husband, she was burnt tragically. We took her to the burn unit of a hospital immediately. But her lungs have been charred and affected to a great extent. Before being put on ventilation I got a chance to talk to her for a couple of minutes. There was hope in her eyes she wants to live. All of us are devastated by this sudden incident. The doctor has said she is at life risk now and has to be on ventilation for very long. There are a couple of immediate surgeries required too.
Her husband, being a security guard, cannot afford her treatment, neither she has any support system from her parents. With all my capacity I am helping Rinki, but this is going to be a long battle for her and she would need financial support to pull this off. I humbly request all of you to kindly support me in raising funds for Rinki and saving her life.
She is currently admitted and receiving ICU Care in St. John's hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Until now, we've spent about Rs. 70,000.In the next few days, we need Rs.7,00,000.00 more for Further Treatment. Please come forward to support my cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family