"LifeLessons" is an initiative to create a sustainability fund for over 200 of its teachers who also come from these areas but will not be able to work this year owing to Covid-19 uncertainties.
Let's rebuild their spirit.
- Education Through Music : Emphasis on educational input, holistic intelligence and overall child development
- Music-Led Creativity and Thinking : Using music to help a child understand his/her own creative expression (through other art forms or subjects taught)
- Genre Independence: Embracing songs, games, activities that are multi-genre and drawing upon different musical traditions from across the world
- Teaching children to work in ensemble (group play, choir games and choral activity, group composition)
- Music and Community : Performance ensembles that are featured and showcased to support causes, community events and festivals