I found in the survey that the cause of misery of people in this region is not poverty but lack of education, lack of scientific temperament, lack of awareness towards ecology, environment, agriculture for human lives.
This money will be use for organising regular lectures on values of formal education and knowledge of different subjects taught in school/colleges in their life by involving rural youth their parents in collaboration with gram panchayats and creating an ecosystem for reading, writing, and learning for good life.
1. Teaching tools (like laptop, projector, maps, charts)- Rs. 46,500/-
2. Stationary and other consumables- Rs. 4,000/-
3. Transportation cost for six months- Rs. 9,000/-
4. Costs of printing and distribution of booklets - Rs. 8,500
5. Hundred tea-shirts for volunteer campaigners- Rs. 15,000/-
6. Banners, posters, pamphlets- Rs. 3,500/-
7. Refreshments- Rs. 5,500/-
I am Ravinder, graduated in Agricultural Science from BHU, VARANASI and post graduated in Biotechnology from MKU Madurai and now working as Senior Research Fellow at Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. I will personally handle this project with the raised money for next six months and if it works well & bring desired change in youth and society, will do it continue in other villages too.
Thank you so much.