The latest National Family Health Survey (NFHS) 2015-16 report shows that the use of Sanitary Napkins among Indian women is 48.5% in rural, 77.5% in urban and 57.6% total.
As per existing published research across India, the usage of Sanitary Napkins among rural Indian women ranges between 35% to 57%. It is higher among rural adolescent girls and goes up to 80%.
The reason for school dropouts has nothing to do with Sanitary Napkins or toilets. For this serious topic awareness is more important that's why we start the Project "Women Empower.
1) We establish Sanitary Pads Making plant in rural area.
2) We produce sanitary pads.
3) We generate employment to rural women for empower women.
4) We provide free sanitary napkins and pads to rural girls and women.
5) We provide awareness campaign to rural areas for using sanitary pads.
Please come forward to support our cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.