An educator in government school, Ranjitsinh Disale is a dynamic and energetic teacher who believes the world is his classroom. He inspires his students to use their curiosity and learning to make the world a better place. Government of India has scaled up his innovative and patented idea of QR Coded Text Books across the nation empowering more than 6 million students. Ranjitsinh is globally recognized by Microsoft and National Geographic for his unique and groundbreaking approaches to education. He has built up peace army of 5000 of Indo-Pak students to create peaceful world characterized by unity in diversity.
He is the only teacher in India who has been featured in Hit Refresh story by sitting CEO of Microsoft.
My vision is to empower every student on the planet to create the world of tomorrow.
What I do?
I am committed to unleash the creativity and inspire students to make connections what they have learned in the classroom. I have created positive and hope-filled template for the future of education. Being a part of Government school, many of my innovations are celebrated in number of different sectors of Government. QR Coded Text Books, Virtual Field Trips are couple of them. Till now these innovations are being practiced in 865 schools across 57 countries.
click to find more: https://vftindia.com
What I was able to achieve?
- To feed students brain to think big.
- To foster a spirit of scientific enquiry and creativity among 63K + students.
- To organize training programs for teachers/students/young entrepreneurs/technicians/ handicapped/housewives and others on specific subjects of science, technology and industry.
- Government of India has promoted my innovation of QR Coded Text Book across the India.
- Microsoft corporation has awarded me 'Microsoft Innovative Educator' for last four years.
- National Geographic Society has rewarded me and my educational project 'Green Planet' as 'Innovative Project of the year' in 2018.
Today, I am here with a cause. I am raising a fund for my educational project Green Planet... Focusing on SDG 14. This project was awarded by National Geographic Society for the innovative use of technology for environment protection.
I am planning to scale up this project. . 150 schools, 10000 students are joining us to create a better world.
Green Planet is a 5 years long project. At the end of this project, 150 villages will have occupied 33% area under trees. Every year , we will run this project for 6 weeks.
students will have an Environmental Report Card of their village/city.
Students will be calculating age of the trees and categorizing them into A, B,C and D. Students will discuss, analysis, think big to resolve their problems.
Here is a link to find more. https://youtu.be/8EOJbwKkA14
We are appealing you all to contribute as much as you can for a better world . Our students want to create a world that doesn't exist. Empower us to achieve SDG14.