My father is 74 years oldwho is under multiple medical procedures/ treatments since 2012.
• He is more than 60% disabled and has a locomotor disability in legs due to recent serious fractures which include a femoral neck fracture. He is unable to move without support from a family member.
• He is a patient of COPD(CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE, which puts him at great risk of life in CORONA PANDEMIC), LRTI(LOWER RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTION), CAD (CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE), Prostrate, Hernia etc
• He has a hearing disability
• He is a patient with Prostate problem
• He has been advised for a stent in the heart at Kailash Hospital Noida.
He has been advised for Hip Replacement Surgery at KAILASH HOSPITAL which will cost Rupees 10 Lacs fund as surgery is very typical due to multiple illness issues and age factor.
Kind help from people will make his life self dependent in this age
ANSHU MALI TIWARI