A few days before, he fell into a bucket of boiling water accidentally that caused him Scald Burns 60% mixed superficial and deep thermal burns involving the right side of the face, Trunk (Anterior and Posterior), Bilateral Shoulder, Bilateral Thigh (Posterior and medical) region and genital region.
He is currently admitted and receiving ICU Care at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Until now, we've spent about Rs. 250000.
We've arranged the amount from savings. In the next 30 days, we need Rs.500,000.00 more for further treatment. Please come forward to support my cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.