Pratheeksha Charitable Trust(R), a non-profit organisation with vision `Empower Through Education`. We believe Education is the only way to empower rural communities. We are running a school in rural area to provide better education to rural kids and also helping farmer’s kids in their education, Our vision is to provide a better education for farmers' children. Our School surrounded by around 30 to 40 villages where agriculture is main occupation. and also have vision to provide yoga, meditation, sports in our curriculum to meet today’s education goals.
Since long, we are struggling to fund our vision of high quality education with better infrastructure for farmers' / rural children. You, the kind supporter, are the reason why we have come this far.
Here's how COVID-19 has affected Infinity and Kevin School and our parents.
1. Learning paused: Classes and teacher training sessions have been stopped for over more than a 3 month. Compared to urban schools, we do not have access to enough devices and internet bandwidth.
2. Pending fees from parents/farmers: You Know how badly farmers are facing COVID19 crisis and as well vagaries of nature, and cannot pay our subsidised fees. few parents are thinking to keep their kids away from them schools for 1or 2 years as they can’t pay schools fee.
3. Salaries due for teaching and non-teaching staff: We have 15 teaching and non teaching Staff, No WFH possible, and yet our staff needs money for basic survival
Yeah, We understand that many of our supporters are themselves struggling financially. However, we are also sure that in this time of humanity helping each other, we can ask some of you to step forward and help us raise funds to deal with this situation. Trust me, even the smallest contribution matters to us.
About Our School,Infinity and Kevin School
1. Infinity and Kevin School is a rural school Started in 2012 with vision Empower Through Education and located 15 kilometres away Chamarajanagar Karnataka.
2. Currently, 250+ children of farmers are enrolled in the school.
3. Every day, three buses make two trips to 20+ villages around our campus to pick them up and drop them.
4. We have 15 teaching and non teaching Staff who working towards empowering rural kids.
You, the kind supporter, are the reason why we have come this far. And your support will take our children further in their journeys.
* It is your support that will ensure that our fees stay subsidized by 70% of the actual cost of quality education per child per annum.
* It is your support that will empower us to keep wavering the tuition fees orphans.
* It is your support that allows us to maintain salaries for the teaching and non teaching staff, who are themselves a product of regressive rural education and yet are eager to learn from the best educators of the country.
* It is your support that offers a sigh of relief to farmers and landless laborers who provide us with food, but cannot afford quality or better education for their children.
* It is your support that encourages us to arrange for Montessori learning aids, exposure visits and transportation to and from 20+ villages as rural education is impossible with out transportation facility.
With your support, we can do all this and much more. Please come, be a part of our story.