These daily workers use to work in industrial establishments. Efforts have been made by these MSME's business to provide interim relief to them but efforts seem go be inadequate.
I request all of you to donate generously to provide them packets of food so that their families don't sleep empty stomach. For this cause we are doing following efforts:
1) we are making food packets including 5 kg rice, 5 kg aata , 1kg daal, 500 GMs mustard oil bottle, 250 GMs tea, 1 kg sugar , one packet masala, 100 GMs haldi ) each packets costs are. 560. We have distributed 670 packets so far . This includes the industrial labor colonies of old Hamida, distt. Yamuna Nagar.
2) We have identified around 3800-4000families of labour colonies who are in acute need of ration.
3) Local society people are daily feeding around 375 homeless people Twice a day, living on roads and on railway station and bus stands. Daily expenses are around Rs. 28000 . We are trying to raise fund to supply rice and dal and atta daily at this place.
3) Their is a leprosy Ashram at our place , which house around 250 people. They use to go door to door to volley money to source their meals. Since lockdown they are restricted to move out. We are trying to help these people by providing them ration.
4) I forwarded the link to my friends and families, they volunteered and are helping directly for the cause. I hope we All as the team will make best of efforts to come Out of this situation.