The COVID-19 pandemic in India has resulted in chaos around. People around the country are struggling for medicines, oxygen, ICU beds, food, and basic livelihood. We are in the midst of one of the severest humanitarian crisis of the century. With the surge in the second wave, a disastrous tragedy is unfolding in India, especially in the lives of the vulnerable communities battling the virus and daily survival. Millions have been rendered homeless and without a livelihood.
During these tough times, we are trying to reach as many people as possible to help them educate to prevent the spread of this deadly Virus.
• Helping the people from the weaker sections of our society to get Thermometers and Oximeters for early detection.
• Providing financial support to the families of COVID impacted families.
• Providing food/ essentials to families struggling with hunger during these times and basic livelihood to the families of all who have lost their all sources of income.
• Creating awareness about Black Fungus infection and helping people afford its treatment.
The second wave of Covid-19 posed to be a serious threat to society and the well-being of the citizens. You can help us support people in need during these challenging times.
Every donation counts. Your little support can make a huge difference.
We are blessed and privileged to be able to help the people in need. We can do our little part!
2) Oxygen Concentrators 50000 INR * 10 = 500000 INR
*Together we can help India fight the virus!*