This is the link of the news channel that covered the big fire in a village in Odisha.
This is another link of their home being burnt to the ground.
Pradeep works in a number of homes in Mumbai at Enterprise Building in Mumbai, Tardeo. He got a frantic call from his father on Feb 1st that their entire home was burnt to the ground due to a short circuit. With the lack of a fire brigade in these villages, nothing could be saved, not even essentials. Whatever little they have is all up in smoke. He continues to work here, despite such a tragedy as he wants to support the family.
Pradeep, aka Rajkumar as we all know him here, is the most helpful & sweetest person with an amazingly clean track record as a house help. There has never been a complaint made against him & he continues to show integrity given the circumstances.
I'm sure his efforts will be rewarded with the time, but with a bit of our help, he wouldn't have to be homeless.
The amount being asked is only for that. The rest he has decided to earn with time.
Please support him & his family at this time!
Thanks & Best Regards
Harshita Mundhra Khatri
member at enterprise