- Providing daily annadhanam(food offering) to the needy people living in the street near yamalingam in the girivalam path of Tiruvanamalai. The benefits are mainly to the old age people who have left their houses and residing in the street of Tiruvannamalai and also people with daily wages and needy people. We are providing food to 75 such persons every day.
- We are supporting the educational needs to the poor students who were living without their parent. We had donated the lunch box, notebook, pencil box with pencil, pen and eraser, school bag to those identified students picked from villages nearby Tiruvanamalai.
- Supplying of towel, dhothi, bag and soap to the needy people living in the street in the girivalam path of Tiruvanamalai on special occasions like Akshaya Tiruthiyai, Diwali(Swamy Yoganandha samadhi day as well) etc.
- We provide partial medical support to the needed people like buying medicine on the case by case.
- Providing drinks/food to fresh up public people during Pournami(Full Moon) days who walk for 16 KM in girivalam path of Tiruvanamalai
Currently we are doing the above activities in the rented building with one room, which serves as kitchen for preparing food and other activities. We are facing lot of challenges in the rented building on these social activities and have been relocated 4 times in the last 3 years resulting in interruption to continue our service to the people. In this direction, we were planning again to relocate to have a permanent place with the kitchen and shelter to continue these activities without interruption.
We need your support in donation to continue the services to the needy people. This program is created with an honest and sincere intention to serve the needy people to eradicate hunger and create a permanent feeling that they have a place that will just feed them without any ifs and buts.
Please find our daily activities in the below links.
Supporting in Educational Needs to poor children without their parents.
Supporting the needy people in street with supplying of towel, dhotis, soap etc.
Providing food to the old age people and needy poor people.