- Do we need education? Education is not just to read and write. It is about using education for their own advantages and to utilize the knowledge for their growth. Also one can lead their own life without depending on others. It is not about making people literate, literacy is entirely different from education. Literacy is meant for the ability to read and write, whereas education is finding out the reason behind everything and using the reading writing skills to improve their lives. It helps the countries to grow economically and cherish with prosperity. To live a flawless life, education is very important for every individual. Let's discuss what is education and the importance of education.
Education is and always will be very important in building a strong foundation in one’s life.
This is especially true in terms of looking at our future generation. We want our youth to be educated, to be up-to-date with current issues, and able to provide knowledge to the next generation. Education is a strong building block in building a stronger and healthier community.
This starts by putting an emphasis on the importance of education in our youth today. As a community, it is our obligation to help a child develop their identity and be a contributing factor to society.
As a community, we must provide protection, security, knowledge, and most importantly good values. If we can help our youth to become positive and engaging members of society, this will only help in developing, not only a stronger and healthier community but a safer one as well.
These are some enlightening statistics from the Global Partnership of Education that illustrate the importance of early childhood education and education as a whole:
- One extra year of schooling increases an individual’s earnings by up to 10%.
- Children of educated mothers are more likely to be vaccinated and less likely to be stunted because of malnourishment.
- Each additional year of schooling raises average annual gross domestic product (GDP) growth by 0.37%.
- A child whose mother can read is 50% more likely to live past the age of five.
- If the enrollment rate for secondary schooling is 10 percentage points higher than the average, the risk of war is reduced by about 3 percentage points.
- Wages, agricultural income, and productivity are higher where women involved in agriculture receive a better education.
- If all mothers completed primary education, maternal deaths would be reduced by two-thirds, saving 189,000 lives.
Education Problems in India have been in existence for quite some time now and these continue to dog the concerned. India has reached remarkable achievements in the economic sector and this has brought a lot of changes in the education sector. But these changes have not turned to be sufficient to solve the ever-existent and ever-changing Education Problem in India. The problems of the education system in India are of grave concern and this concern has not been ignored. The budget for education has been increasing over the years, During March 2011, Pranab Mukherjee, finance minister of India (2011) announced a meaty increase of 24% towards the education sector. It is yet to be seen if this is sufficient enough. An increase in budget allocation is not new but what doesn’t increase is the effect of these efforts, which have been far too less than compared to the western counterparts. India today is the Second Largest Higher Education Network in the World. There are 343 Universities and 17000 Colleges which are increasing in number with every passing year. A country with more than 1 Billion population has just one-third population which can read. India accounts for World’s 30% illiterate. The literacy rate of India as per the 2001 Population Census is 65.38%, with male literacy rate at 75.96% and female at 54.28%. So what is wrong and where is it wrong?
I also want to build a free school for those who can not get admission to the money. In our society, poor people are becoming poor day by day and rich people are going to be rich day by day. There is no one to help them so I'm looking forward to helping them out, So that they may not face any problem in the future.
My help is not enough to build their future. This is not possible for me alone. I want to make their dreams come true.
A very merciless time is waiting for them in the future, if you help them, this time will be easy for them.
So I'm asking for help. Please help us so that I can keep their dreams alive and they can be educated in the right way.
Please help them so that they can stand on their feet in the future. Your small amount of donation can make them happier and brighter their life.