SFPD is an institute dedicated to the development of sports, fitness, and human development.
First of all the basic information:
School of Fitness and Personality Development is a nonprofit organization registered as a charitable trust.
We require to mobilize funds for running Krira-Shakti, a sports empowerment project for the underprivileged players having a lot of potential.
The basic work undertaken by Krira-Shakti is to develop, nourish the budding players so that they can excel at the higher level of sports.
Especially during the covid pandemic situation, we have seen that thousands of the players are about to leave the sports fields due to acute financial distress caused to their families, who represent the working population of our country.
We through Krira-Shakti started a campaign to bring back the budding players to sports by providing support to them in various ways.
That support program is as follows:
1) provide the players with personal kits and equipment such as shoes, dresses, etc
2) providing nutrition support by introducing Krira-Shakti scholarship to the neediest and most talented promising young sportspersons.
providing free gym, fitness, and advanced training facilities to the promising players.
4) provide free physiotherapy assistance for injury recovery, prevention, and strengthening.
5) providing support and organizing sports training camps at different parts of West Bengal.
6) Organize talent search programs through competitions, awareness programs.
We have been running these programs of Krira-Shakti for more than 3 years with the help of our friends, family members, and well-wishers.
But to run the Krira-Shakti project and fulfill it in a big way, we need a large number of funds.
Right now the no of beneficiaries is more than 200.
It's most remarkable that as one of our main objectives is to the empowerment of girls through sports, more than 70% of our beneficiaries are girl players.
Our support has produced a very positive result despite all the constraints. Many of the players supported by Krira-Shakti has excelled at the highest level of sports. A few of them are Koel Sil(state junior diving champion of Bengal), Tahura Khatun(national sub-junior champion athlete), Nilaabja Ghosh (national junior medalist swimmer and state record holder of West Bengal, and many others.
We have to mobilize a huge amount of funds up to the level of Rs-10 lakhs.
Break up as follows:
1) providing football boots, running shoes, practice shoes to 300 promising players, out of which 150 are girls. Cost involved
300 x 1500=450,000/-
2) sports dress including swimsuits, jerseys, etc to 300 girls:
300 x 600=1,80,000/-
3) donating equipment and sports goods to 4 camps with which we are associated including archery kits, footballs, exercise equipment, etc.
Cost involved: 2,00,000/-
4) nutrition support by way of Krira-Shakti scholarship to 200 @ 3000/- per annum = 600,000/-
There are also other costs involved including providing gym and physiotherapy assistance, organizing camps, etc.
sending a brief overview of our activities which may help you to develop the story. Please let me know what other information you need
we will also send separate stories on different areas about our activities