Since we are registered in the Gonda district and founder members of the Organization are residents of the Gonda district. We are well versed in situations and locations of the district; hence we prefer to start our activities from Gonda. To initiate activities of the Organization, we have planned the following programs for the first year:
1. We observed that infants/children from rural villages do fear and do not want to go to government schools for their basic education and any type of compulsion/ force put on them results in negative. Therefore, we thought to generate their interest in education thru Learning with Fun and initiated in form of Manav Village Academy for the unprivileged village children below the age of 15 years, in Village Pandit Puriwa, Ullaha in Tehsil Colonelganj, District Gonda, Uttar Pradesh.
2. We planned to organize an awareness campaign on health and the environment in the Gonda district of Uttar Pradesh.
3. We planned to organize campaigns for sanitization and plantation in most backward areas of District Gonda.
UTILIZATION OF FUNDS (COST BREAK UP): For the F.Y. 2022-23
1. Construction of at least two classrooms to accommodate rural poor infants- 8.00 Lacs
2. Purchases of Playing Equipment for infants- 1.00 Lacs
3. Purchases of Books and uniforms for poor children- 1.00 Lacs
4. Payment of Remuneration to teachers and helpers (for one year) - 5.00 Lacs
5. Organizing 4 campaigns in the first year and providing transportation, consumables And Refreshments for volunteers and Fees to Specialists- 3.00 Lacs
6. Establishment/ office expenses- 2.00 Lacs
Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.