The Coronavirus lockdown in India has adversely affected Lakhs of daily wage earners -- servants, construction workers, daily labourers, Rickshaw-pullers, Balloon sellers, and so on -- who have no means of income to feed their families for the next few weeks.
Migrated workers were returned back to their hometowns and some of them are still stuck somewhere on the way. It would take a massive effort by government, private agencies, and social workers to rehabilitate them.
With the help of local volunteers, ngos/ self-help groups we are supporting these daily wage laborers and their families by distributing grocery items.
Currently working serving at 1) Gurgaon 2) Noida 3) Delhi 4) Pune and 5) Mumbai.
Youth Empowerment Foundation (YEF) are helping these blind families in Pune with the help of Snehsparsh Foundation.
- We educate underprivileged children.
- Provide skill training to youth and women.
- We provide platforms to children where they can showcase their talents like singing, dancing, painting etc.
- We channelize the youth potential and connect them with their duty to contribute toward nation building.
- We are also in touch is orphanage/old age home, our team visit there to support.
It is important that in times like this we show solidarity and come forward to help the ones in need. You can ask questions, before donating the amount.
We are trying to help the families of these daily wage earners
Please donate towards this noble cause and join the fight against Coronavirus.