the secular voluntary organization established in the year 1984, Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. With a vision of alleviating poverty and has been working with great commitment for all-round development, serving the needs of children, youth, and women giving more attention for the integrated development of women. This organization has launched with the welfare for sustainable development of women and other needy and deprived people, AMM is helping out the needy, especially the women, to become self-reliant, confident, and competent to play a pivotal role in society by the way of sharing power and decision making at all levels.
• To attract above – mentioned target group of children from their present vulnerable life situations to a safe environment.
• To wean these children away from the vulnerable situations by sustained interventions
• To provide counseling to children to keep away from high-risk and socially deviant behaviors.
• To provide opportunities for education and develop their potential and talent.
• To enhance life skills and reduce their vulnerabilities to exploitation.
• To reintegrate these children into families alternative care and community.
• To carry out a regular follow-up to ensure that children do not return to vulnerable situations.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To provide children living and working on the street with access to services that protect them from harm and ensure the fulfillment of child rights.
2. To reintegrate children living and working on The street into family care & school and assist Young children to gain vocational skills and decent work.
3. To identify and attract a target group of children from their present vulnerable life situations to a Safe Environment.
4. To provide opportunities for education and develop their potential and talent
5. To improve their life skills and reduce their vulnerabilities to exploitation.
6. To connect strong follow-up to ensure that children do not return to Vulnerable situations.
The International Labour Organisation defines child labor as any work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential, their dignity, and one that is harmful to the physical and mental development of the child. It includes work that is mentally, physically, socially, or morally dangerous to children.
ABUSE AND VIOLENCE:
Physical abuse means violence against children. It is any way of intentionally causing physical harm to a child such as slapping, hitting with an object, punching, kicking, shaking, throwing, biting and burning, or scalding.
The World Health Organisation has defined child sexual abuse as the involvement of a child in sexual activity as he or she does not fully comprehend, is unable to give informed consent to, or for which the child is not developmentally prepared and cannot give consent, or that violates the laws or social taboos of society.
Our Website link: www.ammindia.org.in
Please come forward to support my cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.