My name is Pavan Kumar Gaur 27 years old from Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, I am working in a hospital, I am here to raise funds for old age people.
Thanks for reading my appeal to help old age people, the objective of helping the destitute old people, children and women in rural areas towards a better life. “Service to mankind is service to god”. At times, we all resolve to put in practice, but the modern-day busy schedules silently erase our human face.
Since its inception, the Trust has been working towards the rehabilitation of elderly destitute persons at Srimati
Gita Devi Old Age Home, a home for the aged started in 2003 near Mathura. The Home is spread across 1 acre of land and is equipped with all the facilities like Separate Dormitories, Kitchen, Dining Hall, Prayer Hall, Clean and Hygienic Bathrooms, and Solar Water Heaters.
Currently, 25 old age persons are staying at Old Age Home. To continue their smiles and give them more effective services, Srimati Gita Devi Old Age Home is looking for individual and organizational donors to support.
- Total Support - The trust takes care of the Food, Shelter, Clothing, and Medical needs of all the beneficiaries for free of cost.
- Homelike Environment - At the Home, we look after aged people with greater care and ensure that the elderly people spend the rest of their lives happily in a homelike environment.
- Second Childhood - We believe that “Old Age is like Second Childhood”, hence we take total care to ensure comfortable stay for elderly people coupled with care, compassion, and love.
- Serene Surroundings - Established the Home in a serene atmosphere with lot of greenery spaces and plantations
- Kitchen Garden - A separate land is allocated within the Home for gardening wherein the beneficiaries cultivate vegetables to take care of their requirements.