The Coronavirus lockdown in India has adversely affected Lakhs of daily wage earners like house helps, construction workers, daily labourers, rickshaw-pullers, balloon sellers, and the like, who have no means of income to feed their families.
Migrated workers were returned back to their hometown and some of them are still stuck somewhere on the way. It would take a massive effort by govt, private agencies, social workers to rehabilitate them and help them regain their livelihood.
With the help of local volunteers, NGOs/ self-help groups, we are supporting these daily wage laborers and their families by distributing grocery items.
We are running a helpline number for daily wage workers. Reach out to us through this helpline number.
We have helped these blind families in Pune.
- We educate underprivileged children.
- Provide skill training to youth and women.
- We provide platforms to children where they can showcase their talents like singing, dancing, painting etc.
- We channelize the youth's potential and connect them with their duty to contribute toward nation building.
- We are also in touch with orphanages and old age homes. Our team supports them.
It is important that in times like this we show solidarity and come forward to help the ones in need. You can ask questions, before donating the amount.
We are trying to help the families of these daily wage earners
Please donate towards this noble cause and join the fight against Coronavirus.