We offer free service mainly for the students by running daily study centers in slums and mobile science and computer laboratory for the students of 5th, 6th, 7th std. We cover 22 schools and about 2500 students / families under these activities. In addition we run self help groups for women which covers about 150 women.
The study centers and mobile laboratory are so designed as to develop the students and make them a responsible , patriotic, technocrat and self-reliant person.
In the present pandemic situation of covid-19 we are trying to serve the people in the following ways :
1. Distribution of the grocery.
2. Providing assistance to the senior citizens and others for vaccination.
3. Providing assistance to the helpless/support less senior citizens.
4. Providing assistance to the Corona affected families.
5. Providing assistance to the isolated patients.
6. Environmental activities
7. Awareness programs.
We request for crowd funding in the education field for 1. Study Centers 9 numbers - beneficiaries - @ 500 Students 2. Mobile Science and Computer Laboratory - 22 Schools - Beneficiaries - 2500.
We would also like to extend free service in the health care area, women empowerment and disaster management work which includes relief regarding covid-19, floods, earthquake, storms etc. for affected people .