- Thousands of people and there houses are affected by cross-border firing and ceasefire violation and such people are forced to migrate to the nearest town or the safest place. All such people are Border Migrants.
- There are 839 families, comprising 3,361 persons, living in near by towns. But there are no proper relief camps. They all were settled down in some government schools for few time and as decided will be send back to there places as the situation turns back to normal.But there is still tension among border areas in all 4 districts over the sudden firing by Pakistani troops. A lot of houses are damaged during the cross border firing. Even if somebody wants to go back to there places they can't.There house are totally damaged in shelling. So they all stuck in same school building only.
why we should help them?
- The number of border residents fleeing their homes for safer place is almost the same as mentioned above. Above 90% of them own there food by agriculture. Now after migration they don't even have any source of income. Your little contribution to them will help them a lot. They will not only get a better place to live but also a healthy food to eat.
- They all will be send to a better and safer place.
- In beginning, they will be provided with the necessary items they need. (food,slippers,soap,drinkable water etc)
- There children will be admitted in schools.
- They will be given all the study and other necessary material.(Two pair of Uniform)
- Few mobile Toilets will be purchased for them if in tents.
- Proper bedding or mattress will be given to all of them.
- Proper Electricity,Water supply, Fan and Oil/gas/solar Stove will be given to each family.
- Medical treatment will also be given to them if required.
- Medicine will be distributed
Detailed Cost Estimation :
25 waterproof Relief Tents big size (8+ member) : 25 * 13600 = Rs. 3,40,000
30 waterproof Relief Tents small size (4 members) : 30 * 9200 = Rs. 2,76,000
Electricity (bulb holder, CFL tubes, wire , pipes & others) : Rs. 37,500
Total : 16,62,000
we are raising Rs.10,00,000 at the very first and we are also getting the support from the locals.
please help them and if someone want to help them by directly donating them something like (fan, wheat, sugar) they can .
just mail us on email@example.com