the health care, formal and informal education, and community developments.
It is working with the aim of social changes in the lives of underprivileged peoples, groups, and communities in India through education, health, training all categories of peoples for social change, care of the old persons, and
empowerment of people who are less privileged. SNEH HEART SOCIETY, a registered Society with 12 A and 80 G and it is working since 2004.
(Details are available on our Web Site:- https://shvkas.in/index.html On process)
Sneh Heart Society is always ready to work for the immediate reliefs works like CORONA, flood or any natural calamities. The Society has done marvelous works in the fields of providing relief to CORONA-affected people through coordinating with around 250 volunteers from various NGOs in Bhopal. We provided services like food and food materials to the needy,
providing refreshments to police personal on CORONA duty. It is also helping the old people who are affected by CORONA.
We plan to complete the fund rising within 6 months. We are constructing a Multi-purpose Community Centre (Sevadham). A three-story building of 4000 sq. ft x 3 flr = 12000 sq. ft. area. The plot's 4000 square feet area is
owned by Sneh Heart Society. The Community Centre is situated about seven kilometers from the New Market, TT Nagar, it is in Neelbad, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh,
India. We did plan this project prior to the onset of the CORONA Pandemic but the Virus shelved our dreams and plans to help people benefit from this center. We plan to
commence the project on 27th September 2021 and complete it in one year`s time.
* Free night stay for children and guardians of heart surgery, children from far districts visit Bhopal for scholarship and other examination-related
purpose, free night stay for the needy persons who cannot afford hotels and also free stay for marriage parties who are economically weaker section.
*Free crash courses for competitive examinations for students from
the economically weaker section.
* Residential training Capacity for 50 persons, programs can be organized by any NGOs from anywhere, very especially NGOs working for women,
children and job-oriented training programs.
* A small Prayer Centre / Meditation Hall is open to all denominations to
conduct services free of cost.
* Space for all kinds of ecumenical and inter-religious peace-building activities.
Ongoing Projects by Sneh Heart Society and Vishwa Kalyan Ashram:-
*Free heart surgery for children from the economically weak sections.
* Free Hindi Medium Education to children of domestic workers and daily
* Free bridge classes to children who go for grazing in the rural areas and
children from slum areas.
* Cost-effective and scholarship-guaranteed low-cost English Medium School
education to children (especially girls) from rural areas.
* Many programs and training for ecumenical and inter-religious
harmony in India
The funds will totally be used for the purpose of building
the Multi-purpose Community Centre (Sevadham).
During the time of funds raising itself, we plan to begin the project and the donors
will be kept informed of the progress of the project. We plan to complete the fundraising in six months’ time. But if we achieve the objective in time then we will
be calling the fundraising.