Many students are deprived of education due to the non-availability of TVs, mobiles, computers in rural areas as well as poor students.
In order to prevent their loss, in the village of Ghonadi in Deori taluka of Gondia district (Maharashtra), I am the beneficiary Shri. Nandesh Ramji Sonwane himself will follow the instructions and rules of Kovid-19 I will provide proper computer knowledge and digital entrepreneurship.
For this, I have taken computer training myself and have worked as a computer instructor for two years in Computer Institute and two years in Government Ashram School.
It will work to educate students on that basis.
However, it is my humble request that you help me financially in my work to match computers and other educational materials.
Computer = 3 sets
Projector = 1 set
Furniture = 3 sets
Printer = 1 set
Ups = 3set
1. Connecting students to the stream of learning.
2. Demonstrate on a real computer.
3. To provide information about the digital education system.
4. Provide up-to-date information to children through the internet.
5. To give maximum benefits to the poor and backward students.
Please help us with this social activity this is not just a fund because this is the main source of income in rural areas.