We would like to build a model waste management center in Sambalpur, Odisha that
- Convert various waste types into resource and
- Acts a place of learning on various waste management concepts for the general public.
We would like to solve two major issues in the area through our work
a) Help communities in the urban areas people manage their waste and
b) Provide employment opportunities to the people in the village.
What We Need:
We would require the following items to construct the model waste management center
- A closed shed made of aluminum sheets.
- Cement tanks measuring 10ft*4ft*3ft (l*b*h) for wet waste composting.
- Different Composting setups for training purposes such as Khambha, pipe composter, leaf composter, bokashi kit, Blue color drums with holes.
- Precious Plastic set up consisting of a shredder, melting cum extruder machines with mold for the recycling plant.
- A raised platform (similar to a conveyor) and stools for the workers to sit and sort the recyclable/Dry waste.
Sl.No. CAUSE. AMOUNT
1. The setting of the facility. 1200000
2. Mini recycling plant. 2300000
3. Waste Cement tank. 150000
4. Sorting conveyor. 30000
5. Setup diff composting option 20000