Due to the treatment there is huge medical expenses towards ICU, medicines, tests etc.
Mrs N Meenakshi husbands Mr S Narayanan is a senior citizen aged 62 retired and working as a freelancer providing some accounting services enough to meet their monthly expenses . They are living in a rented house.
The options of loan from Bank is also not possible at the moment since Mr Narayanan is retired from service and a senior citizen and there is no regular source of income at present. Further there is no medical insurance that has been taken for the above patient. Mr Narayanan has exhausted all the minimum savings that he had to meet the initial expenses for hospitalization and various medical tests.
Mr Narayanan has borrowed from known relative/ friends to meet the daily expenses at present paid to the hospital.
Mrs Meenakshi has been in ICU since 20th March 2019 and still is in ICU today as on 3rd April 2019. She is expected to be in ICU for another week depending on the progress. She will be moved from ICU to General ward after a week for atleast 3 to 4 weeks and is expected to be discharged by end of April 2019 or mid of May 2019.
We seek your help to discharge Mrs Meenakshi from the hospital and also to cover her post discharge treatment for 1 month. The total treatment and full recovery might take several months. . Total Expenses estimated at present for next one month treatment is Rs 7,00,000. Break up is given below :
- ICU 25000/ day from 20th March 2019 for 20 days – Rs 5,00,000
- To be moved to special ward for 3 weeks after discharge from ICU – 1,20,000
- Post Discharge Expenses Estimated :
- Medication 1000/ day for 40 days – 40,000
- Physiotherapy Treatment 1000/ day – 30,000
- Attendant at home for one month ( since Mr Narayanan will be going for part time work and no one will be available to take care of her wife)– Rs 10,000