Our school has only till Grade 8 and in a couple of months(by May), all our students have to move out of the school and join a new school to continue their Grade 9 and 10. We are also successfully finishing our TeachForIndia Fellowship which is a 2-year commitment that we signed up for in 2019. So, we took the responsibility of finding a good school in the same community for our students and we have found Shri Padmashree school which is a low-income private school to be a great option. More details on Padmashree school here.
Since Padmashree school is a low-income private school, there is some minor fee for each student. The fee details are below per year.
We want to help some of our students in transitioning to a new school by helping them with the school fee. The following is the list of students we have identified so far.
- Shreenivas, Grade 7, wants to become a software engineer and incorporate artificial intelligence in the Indian defense research organization(DRDO).
- Ankitha, Grade 9, wants to do an honored corporate job and help her local community in getting an education
- Gokul, Grade 9, is very interested in animals and wants to become a Zoologist
- Yogitha, Grade 9, wants to become an Air hostess. She also wants to become an author and a motivational speaker
- Dilip, Grade 9, wants to become a Pilot and a drawing artist
- Zubaida, Grade 7, wants to become a Chartered Accountant and a singer
- Mariyam, Grade 9
- Surya, Grade 9
- Mamta, Grade 9
- Vishwadarshini, Grade 9, and many others
- Nandish, Grade 7
- Mamta, Grade 9
- Shiva, Grade 9
- Yoga Priya, Grade 9
- Hajeera and a few more.
Please consider donating any amount you can or sponsor a student.
Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference.