- Hema and her daughter Soniya have been working in our home for around 3 years. Hema cooks for us and Soniya cleans the house. They are very hardworking and dedicated.
- A few years ago, one of her employers helped them buy a house by paying the full amount, which she agreed to pay back within 5 years via a set instalment per month, after which they would receive the house papers. Since then they have been living in that house and paying the instalments, but the house is still in the former employer's name.
- Meanwhile the employer and his family shifted abroad and coronavirus hit the world. Due to lockdown they lost a lot of work and could not continue paying the sum totally.
- Now the employee is back to India and is not well. He wants to settle this account before he goes back abroad as he is not sure if he will be back again. They have been given till the 1st of July.
- I wish I had the means to help them, but it is a large amount for one person to bear and the deadline is close.
- I know there is strength in numbers and am sure that together we can help them get the house in their Name.
After calculating all the interests and already paid sum, they have to pay an amount of 6,76,000 plus this month's instalment i.e 20,300. If the former employer goes away this time, it will be very difficult for them to get the house in their name and they might have to vacate the house.Kindly Help them raise the funds. A small amount from each one of you can help a family in need.