[4/8, 17:38] makerbusinessman: The COVID-19 pandemic if not taken seriously will cause a heavy loss in India due to following reasons -
1. The informal and unorganised work sector.
2. The nation is not prepared.
3. Lack of awareness and uncooperative nature of people.
4. We are a highly populated country and we are still in the developing phase.
5. Developing a vaccine requires a good amount of time and COVID-19 is highly contagious.
[4/8, 17:42] makerbusinessman: Funds will be utilised for the distribution of following items on an urgent basis -
1. Creating Awareness both online and offline.
There is no cure for COVID-19 pandemic till now and the only possible step to stop this crisis is to stop the spread.
The best weapon we have is social media and as digital India drives is going on so the online platform will help us a lot in creating awareness.
After closely monitoring the affected countries strategy, we can easily forecast that India will have to undergo a nationwide lockdown and it could last from 21 days - 45 days.
[4/8, 17:43] makerbusinessman: 1. 3100 daily wager families supported with food and other essential supplies till now (PAN India)
2. 700 villages covered under Awareness drives till now.
3. Online and Offline Awareness drives are in full swing.
Our field workers are taking the risk to make the situation better and support you in every possible way, we request you to please take precaution and limit yourself from going out.